PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
Foodphilosopher.com will only use the information you share with us to process your orders and to enhance your browsing experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. And, we respect your preferences in how we use it. Foodphilosopher.com adheres to our privacy pledge:
We Collect Only Necessary Information—And Use It Carefully
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you post a customer review, we ask for your initials and e-mail address. However, you may choose whether to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
We Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, [except as necessary to comply with court orders or other authorities].
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We Respect Your Consent
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please email us.